Disney Homes was recently featured in the first annual Virtual Tour of Homes held by the Kitsap Building Association (KBA). At the close of the event, Disney Homes was honored to win the category for Best New Home Build!
About the KBA Virtual Tour of Homes
In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Kitsap Building Association decided to hold its first virtual tour. The tour would showcase the quality workmanship of four premier local builders and members of the KBA, including Disney Homes.
This special event took online guests through a video tour of eight stunning new home builds and one impressive remodel at various locations throughout the county.
As a member of the Board of Directors of the KBA, Ellen Ross-Cardoso of Royal Valley, LLC expressed hope that the event would “be an exciting and convenient way to become familiar with the area’s premier builders and remodelers and the spectacular homes they turn out.”
After the tour, all in attendance had the opportunity to vote for their favorite new home build and remodel. Happily, Disney Home’s new build called the ‘Logan’ home was voted the Best New Home Build of the tour!
The Logan Home
Set in Port Orchard alongside a salmon stream on a five-acre plot of beautiful forest, the Logan home is a 3,000 square foot family dream home.
This single-story craftsman with lodge-style flair showcases the home build upgrades offered by Disney Homes. With three bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, a double attached garage, and a 3,000 square foot detached garage, there is no want for space on this property.
Standout features of the Logan home include:
- Barn wood accent walls
- Hemlock trim with black metal inlay.
- Glass bead fireplaces
- Custom hand-glazed beechwood cabinetry with seeded glass
- Oversized kitchen island with waterfall edge
- Large laundry room island
- Luxury Miele appliances (espresso bar, pot filler, double steam ovens with warming drawer, induction cooktop, and touch to open refrigerator/freezer)
- Double master bath vanities
- Spa-sized shower with 17-inch rain shower head, hand-held kinetic water wand, and hydromassage system with dual body sprayers
- Heated shower and bath floors
- Jetted, heated jacuzzi tub
- Lighted LED mirrors with electric anti-fog
- Upgraded 5-inch wide fossilized bamboo hardwoods
- Handcrafted live edge bench seating near garage entry
- Hand-built wood-grid coffered office ceiling with black metal inlay.
- Grand craftsman wood-beamed entrance
- Over 16 skylights for natural lighting
- Junior master suite with a private entrance from patio
- 400+ square foot covered patio with protected walk-around
- Heated and air-conditioned detached garage with a drive-through center and 18-foot roll-up door to accommodate RV and boat storage
Of course, these main features only scratch the surface of the beauty of the Logan home. To get the full effect of its character and finishes, we invite you to watch the video tour of the home.
About Disney Homes
Since the founding of Disney & Associates in 1998, Bob Disney has been committed to providing Kitsap county residents with high-quality homes at a fair price. Disney Homes produces high-value semi-custom homes from dirt to doorknobs with a focus on top-notch craftsmanship and valuable client relationships.
Please contact Disney Homes to learn more about building your family’s PNW home.